Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Blackvue Action Cameras
1. Blackvue BV-KIT110 Blackvue Action Camera
User Ratings: 57
Blackvue BV-KIT110 First Impressions
"It is always in focus."
The picture quality is outstanding with a stable picture. But the misrepresentation of the angle will cost a star. Good and authentic after replacement. It also has a bigger battery than the other cameras I've tried. Get a stainless steel tether.
- BlackVue DR900S-2CH with 32GB Micro SD Card with Power Magic Pro Hardwiring Kit Included | WiFi GPS 4K Recording with Parking Mode
- ✔ 4K Ultra High Definition Capture - 4x the Resolution of 1080p
- ✔ Improved H. 265 Compression Codec - With this new compression, the DR900 is able to have it’s 4K video the same file size as a similar camera recording 1080P using H. 264 compression
- ✔ Built-In GPS And Dual Band Wi-Fi - Change Settings and Review Video on the Fly! Simply connect to your Android or iOS device
- ✔ Built-In Impact And Motion Detection - Lock in Event Recordings in case of an accident or event, without the fear of them being overwritten by Loop Recording. Parking mode, together with Motion Detection
- Power Consumption - Avg. 380 mA (4.56 W at 12 V, when GPS is On and Wi-Fi is Off).Avg. 360 mA (4.32 W at 12 V, when GPS and Wi-Fi are Off)
- ✔ BlackVue Over The Cloud Compatible - View Your Videos Anywhere in the World over the Internet (Hotspot required)
- Editor's Impressions Of The Blackvue BV-KIT110
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Video Quality
- Value For Money
Blackvue BV-KIT110 Final Thoughts
"I enjoyed using it."
Approx 65 minutes in freezing temps. Very nice package of accessories. The camera can be used while inside a waterproof case. You can shoot your videos and frame them later. The order arrived faster than expected, which was great.