Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Infrared Action Cameras
1. Gear Pro GDV786GOR Infrared Action Camera
User Ratings: 54
Gear Pro GDV786GOR First Impressions
"I expected that."
I am very happy that I did it. Good and authentic after replacement. Surprisingly it takes VERY good photos underwater. The quality and features were more than I expected. I took this camera to Greece with me and it was great.
- Gear Pro Ryder Action Camera, Hi-Resolution Full 1080p HD Video, 16 MegaPixel Images, Fold-Out 1.5'' LCD Display, with Waterproof Case and Helmet Camera, Orange
- Records HD Video and Snaps Hi-Res Pictures - 1.5'' Fold-Out LCD Display Screen - GPS Navigation Tracking Software with Integrated Google Maps - Instantly Playback Images & Video - Anti Shaking Function for Image Stabilization - 360° Degree Adjustable and Rotating Camera Lens for Horizontal, Vertical, Angled Mounting - Wirelessly Snap Pics & Record Video via Remote Control - HDMI Mini Connector Port (Connects to HDTVs) - Take Pictures While Recording Video - Waterproof Case Safe in Depths up to 99' Feet - Easy Touch Button Controls - Easily Save and Transfer Files to PC - Built-in Rechargeable Battery - Up to 2 Hour Battery Life - Micro SD Card Slot Reader - Preview Media Files Instantly on the Display Screen - Charges via USB Port or Wall Charger (Included).
- Built-in Speaker & Microphone for Recording Audio - Invertible Screen Display for Upside-Down Mounting/Recording - Up to 4X Digital Zoom Function - Included Gear Pro Ryder GPS Software - Exposure Value, White Balance, Light Frequency Settings Adjustments - LCD Displays Remaining Pictures & Record Time Available - Includes IR Remote: Wirelessly Snap Pics & Record Video - Universal Screw-Threading & Multi-Mount Options - Built-in G-Sensor Activates Video Recording Upon Accident/Collision - Multi-Language Support: English, Chinese (Traditional & Simplified), French, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Czech, Portuguese.
- The Gear Pro Ryder GPS Software - Integrated Google Maps for GPS Navigation - Map Displays Traveled Route During Your Recording - Graph Display of Speed and Distance Traveled - Video Playback and Control Interface.
- Snap Pictures: Capture Images in 5 or 16 Mega Pixels - 16MP (Pixels: 4618 x 3464) - 5MP (Pixels: 2592 x 1944) - High, Normal, Low Quality Selectable - Time Lapse (Automatic Photo) Timer Function - Auto Photo Taking: Choose Between 3, 5, 10, 30, 60 seconds - Image File Format: .jpg. - Record Video: Video Capture in 1080p, 720p or VGA - 1080p (1920 x 1080) @ 30FPS - 720p (1280 x 720) @ 60FPS - VGA (640 x 480) @ 120FPS - Motion Detection Recording Ability - Anti Shaking Image Stabilization Assistance - Switchable Video Recording Modes: Normal and Loop - Loop Recording Length: 2 or 5 minutes - Video File Format: .mov
- Technical Specs: Image Sensor: 5 CMOS Mega - Wide Angle Lens: F=2.4 (f=3.2mm) - 160° (1080p) - 170° (720p & VGA) - Battery: Lithium 1200mAh Li-Polymer - Infrared (IR) Remote Control Operation - Supports Micro SD Cards up to 32GB - Light Frequency Options: 50Hz, 60Hz - G Sensor Sensitivity Selectable: 4G or 8G - Date Stamp: On/Off - Camera Weight: 3.35 oz - Camera Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.85'' x 1.77'' x 1.37'' - Accessories Included: Waterproof Case, Helmet/Goggle Belt, 3M Adhesive Pads, USB and HDMI Cables, AC Wall Charger, Velcro Strap.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Gear Pro GDV786GOR
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Video Quality
- Value For Money
Gear Pro GDV786GOR Final Thoughts
Great price, best quality and as tough as nails. I'm looking forward to using this Gear Pro GDV786GOR. It makes nice, clear videos and works perfectly for my needs. I was worried that it could be difficult to frame the shots. I'll list the pros vs cons to summarize.