Editor's Choice - Our Favorite MOTA Action Cameras
1. MOTA PROLIVE-5 MOTA Action Camera
User Ratings: 50
MOTA PROLIVE-5 First Impressions
"Product is flawless."
I'll hear about that one with my critical family member. These are original MOTA PROLIVE-5 batteries, and charger. I will be taking this to my trip to the Philippines. Hope future firmware can change it to a long press. It’s a bit on the heavy side but that’s not a deal breaker.
- MOTA Pro Live-5000 FPV Drone – One Touch Landing and Take Off Feature, HD Video with Live Stream Bullet Points
- All-new 6 rotor Y-Axis build, Pro Live-5000 functions include advanced One-Touch take-off and landing technology, live stream function reimagines service industries like surveillance, remote inspection, specialized training in outdoor sports and more
- Mobile Integration – Our Pro Live-5000’s uses radio to stream, allowing for a seamless transition for businesses to begin using drones, adds to its reputation as a cost effective power quadcopter capable of streamlining industrial labor
- Smaller than a piece of paper - Get a better view of tight spaces such as pipelines or ceiling areas of corporate offices. Industrial grade 360 mAh Lithium Battery gives this drone 6-7 mins of flight with video, and with a control range of up to 100 feet
- Remote inspection using drones promotes safety and increases productivity. Personal trainers can help his or her trainee get a better idea of how to improve form. Coaches can take advantage of the bird’s eye views of team plays and perfect strategies
- Package includes one rechargeable, manufacturer does not sell individual batteries, although there may be 3rd party batteries available. We recommend a pre-flight check as prompted through the manual to ensure proper flight. Camera view corners may be obstructed by propellers
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Editor's Impressions Of The MOTA PROLIVE-5
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Video Quality
- Value For Money
MOTA PROLIVE-5 Final Thoughts
"Value for the money."
Get a stainless steel tether. This is such a versatile and fun camera to use. No problem with the exposure control either, very fast. I will be ordering several more for my personal use! Has loads and loads of accessories.