Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Panasonic Action Cameras
1. Panasonic HC-WX970M-T Panasonic Action Camera
User Ratings: 51
Panasonic HC-WX970M-T First Impressions
"Buy more batteries."
But for action/close filming/pictures-can't beat it. More like I wanted plus more! For the price this is a great buy. Simple to use and share on social media in a few minutes. No problem with the exposure control either, very fast.
- Panasonic 4K video camera WX970M wipe takes lightweight 447g Brown HC-WX970M-T - International Version (No Warranty)
- Dimensions: Height 7.3 × width 6.5 × depth 16.1cm (included battery when mounted) / body weight / when using mass: about 362g / about 447g (battery: when using the supplied battery pack)
- Accessories 1: Battery pack (VW-VQT380-K), AC adapter, DC cable, HDMI micro cable, USB connection cable, shoe adapter, lens hood
- Power (AC adapter): AC100V-240V (50 / 60Hz)
- ※ Japanese manual included (product LCD monitor English / Japanese switchable)
- Japanese manual URL (PDF): http://dl-ctlg.panasonic.com/jp/manual/hc/hc_w870m_wx970m.pdf
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Panasonic HC-WX970M-T
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Video Quality
- Value For Money
Panasonic HC-WX970M-T Final Thoughts
"Thank you Panasonic!"
First off I would like to commend Panasonic. Has loads and loads of accessories. I'll list the pros vs cons to summarize. The batteries seem to last a decent amount of time. I got this Panasonic HC-WX970M-T to record our trip’s adventure.