Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Lykus Camera Drones
1. Lykus DCP-MM100 Lykus Camera Drone
User Ratings: 89
Lykus DCP-MM100 First Impressions
"OEM Stuff here."
You have to charge the batteries with a laptop or computer. The safety features are second to none. I am liking drones and have a few different ones now. I liked it enough, so I'm buying another one. But overall, I am very happy with the product.
- Lykus Titan MM100 Hard Case for DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo, Store Mavic Mini Unfolded with Propeller Guards On
- Fit the Mavic Mini, up to 6 batteries, remote controller, charger, charging hub, propellers, filters, and other accessories in the Fly More Combo. Mavic Mini can be folded or unfolded with propeller guards on in the case.
- CNC precision-cut foam is made of a special type of EVA, which is more elastic than traditional EVA to provide better absorption of pressure and shock
- SGS certified IP67 rating allow users to carry Mavic Mini to outdoor environments with water
- High-quality hard case made of PP plastic provides strong protection against physical collision
- Dimension: 15.16x14.09x5.51 in / 38.5x35.8x14 cm Net Weight: 4.6 lbs / 2.1 kg
- Editor's Impressions Of The Lykus DCP-MM100
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Value For Money
Lykus DCP-MM100 Final Thoughts
It will automatically return home if connection is lost. Then I can select to the VR mode and wear my own VR head set. There's a single button auto take-off/landing feature. You have to make sure it’s facing the same way as your glove. I was very excited to receive this Lykus DCP-MM100.