Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Mad Cameras Camera Drones
1. Mad Cameras Mad Cameras Camera Drone
Mad Cameras First Impressions
"This is Fun!"
I have to say, I really like this drone. It hovered in place even with the 4 to 7 mph breezes. The Mad Cameras is a great deal in this price range and quality. It's well designed and self protected. Very durable for a beginner to crash lots of times.
- DJI Fly More Kit Mavic 2 + Mad Cameras Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- The Mavic 2 Fly More Kit includes two Intelligent Flight Batteries, a Mavic 2 Car Charger, a Battery Charging Hub, a Battery to Power Bank Adapter, Low-Noise Propellers, and a Mavic 2 Shoulder Bag, providing you with comprehensive support during shooting.
- Both Intelligent Flight Batteries have a capacity of up to 59.29 Wh, and each have a maximum flight time of 31 minutes. With a built-in DJI Intelligent Battery Management System, battery status is monitored and reported in real-time, allowing you to focus less on your power levels and more on having an epic flight.
- The Mavic 2 Car Charger allows you to charge batteries while driving, and it has a maximum output power of up to 80W and features low-voltage protection technology that ensures the charge will not prevent your car from starting normally.
- The Battery Charging Hub enhances efficiency by charging batteries in sequence according to their remaining power level, with more fully-charged batteries receiving power first. Thanks to the Battery Charging Hub’s foldable design, it’s easy to take it along wherever you go. You can even enjoy up to four charging ports when you use it with the Car Charger or Battery Charger.
- Two pairs of Low-Noise Propellers come in the kit as well. These next-generation propellers adopt a brand new aerodynamic design, which results in quieter flight, increased efficiency, and extended flight time.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Mad Cameras
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Value For Money
Mad Cameras Final Thoughts
It works perfectly with no problems, indoors, outdoors. The durability of this Mad Cameras is ridiculous. I think the Mad Cameras app will take some getting used to. To be suitable for all ages to learn to fly. It's also important to take your time with the installation.