Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Makerfire Camera Drones
1. Makerfire Makerfire Camera Drone
Makerfire First Impressions
"It was great."
But overall, I am very happy with the product. It is super responsive and performs well. Picture and video quality better than expected. The durability of this Makerfire is ridiculous. A friend has a DJI Phantom drone, and flew My Makerfire today.
- Mateksys Flight Controller F722 Wing Built in OSD High Precision Current Sense for RC Airplane Fixed Wing Mounting 30.5 x 30.5mm
- Mateksys Flight Controller F722-Wing,STM32F722, MPU6000, BMP280, OSD, SD Blackbox, 5x UARTs, I2C, 2x Motors 6x Servos, 4x BEC, High precision current sense, 28S supported, Camera power switcher, Dual Camera image switcher.
- FC Firmware : INAV Flight/BetaFlight ,Target: MATEKF722SE
- PDB: Input voltage range: 936V (36S LiPo) w/TVS protection,2x ESC power pads,Battery Voltage Sensor: 1:10 (Scale 1100),Current Senor: 132A, 3.3V ADC, Scale 250
- Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm, Φ4mm with Grommets Φ3mm,Dimensions: 54 x 36 x 13 mm, Weight: 25g
- For more info ,please check : http://www.mateksys.com/?portfolio=f722-wing
- Recommended Age: 10 years and up
- Editor's Impressions Of The Makerfire
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Value For Money
Makerfire Final Thoughts
Didn’t unplug in the middle of the flights. This is a good Selfie or Video drone. I've crashed my Makerfire hundreds of times. Bigger drones will cost much more with more battery life. Batteries, no reason to stress them like that.