Editor's Choice - Our Favorite TOYLAB Camera Drones
1. TOYLAB TOYLAB Camera Drone
TOYLAB First Impressions
It doesn't have that annoying buzz that some have. The battery is very easy to replace. Without it the recordings would have cutouts and visible lag. Fast quick delivery of this hard to find drone. Great product if you have multiple batteries.
- TOYLAB X Drone GSHOCK 2.4GHz 4ch Radio Control UFO with gyro & Camera (Big) Black+Red - Camera Drone
- The XDRONE GSHOCK has a 6 axis gyro stabilizer and camera!
- Colors: Black with Gray accents. Black and Red Propellers. Blue LED light on nose.
- Throw Launch Capability, Radical Flips and Rolls, Automatic Trim Function
- LOW/MED/HIGH speed with long range 2.4GHZ control
- Aerial photography using the camera shutter button on the remote control!
- Recommended Age: 8 years and up
- Editor's Impressions Of The TOYLAB
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Value For Money
TOYLAB Final Thoughts
"OEM Stuff here."
You have to make sure it’s facing the same way as your glove. I think the TOYLAB app will take some getting used to. It's well designed and self protected. I went directly with the high speed. This TOYLAB takes the cake with utility and functionality.