Editor's Choice - Our Favorite ZeeTech Digital Cameras
1. ZeeTech G7 X II ZeeTech Digital Camera
User Ratings: 67
ZeeTech G7 X II First Impressions
However, while it was still working, it took great pictures and was very easy to use. For me the upgrade was worth it as it had things I find extremely useful. After over 10,000 pictures, my ZeeTech G7 X II operates perfectly in every aspect. I recommend this camera to those looking for an all in one camera. I get great photos, and it does not take long to import them to my laptop.
- Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II 20.1MP 4.2X Optical Zoom Digital Camera and Built-in WiFi/NFC (Starter Bundle)
- ZeeTech Bundles vary By Selection - Please ensure correct selection prior to checkout
- Z-Tech Bundle Includes: Z-Tech 16GB SD Card, Z-Tech SD Card Reader, Z-Tech Lens Cleaning Pen, Z-Tech Starter Kit
- 4.2x Optical Zoom f/1.8-f/2.8 Lens With Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 20.1MP 1" CMOS Sensor with DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Tilting LCD Touchscreen With Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Editor's Impressions Of The ZeeTech G7 X II
- Battery Life
- Picture Quality
- Ease Of Use
- Value For Money
ZeeTech G7 X II Final Thoughts
"All on Auto."
Make sure you format first or it may fry on you. This camera has so many features for its size. During my search, I discovered that the ZeeTech G7 X II was about to be released. I haven't tried the macro shots yet, but will update this review when I get too. Its small and very comfortable to hold and use, which is great cuz I have small hands.