Editor's Choice - Our Favorite PHOTO4LESS Mirrorless Cameras
1. PHOTO4LESS Canon M100 PHOTO4LESS Mirrorless Camera
User Ratings: 71
PHOTO4LESS Canon M100 First Impressions
"So to summarize."
And I wish the PHOTO4LESS lenses were a bit cheaper. The ergonomics are perfect. They're a good choice for all around work. Camera takes beautiful pictures. The kit lenses in the bundle are more than adequate.
- Canon EOS M100 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Black) + EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 is STM Lens (Graphite) + 32GB Memory Card + 49mm UV Filter + Quality Tripod + Memory Card Holder (24 Slots) + Cleaning Cloth
- This Photo4Less Top Value Accessories Kit includes: Canon EOS M100 Mirrorless Digital Camera - EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens (Graphite)
- SanDisk 16GB Ultra UHS-I SDHC Memory Card (Class 10) - SanDisk 16GB Ultra UHS-I SDHC Memory Card (Class 10) - Camera / Camcorder Bag
- Vivitar Memory Card Hardcase 24 Card Slots - Professional Camera/Video Tripod
- 49mm Multi-Coated UV Filter - Hi-Speed SD USB Card Reader - Photo4Less Camera & Lens Cleaning Cloth - Lens Cap Holder
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor - DIGIC 7 Image Processor - 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD - Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps - Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC, Bluetooth - Dual Pixel CMOS AF - Up to 6.1 fps Shooting and ISO 25600 - Creative Assist and Self Portrait Mode
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Editor's Impressions Of The PHOTO4LESS Canon M100
- Battery Life
- Picture Quality
- Picture Quality
- Value For Money
PHOTO4LESS Canon M100 Final Thoughts
It is getting plenty of use taking pictures of our new little one. The kit lenses in the bundle are more than adequate. The focus speed in general is so much faster and more reliable. But white balance flips out often. Low light is extraordinarily good.