Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Blackmagic Design - Photo Savings Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
1. Blackmagic Design - Photo Savings BMD-CINECAMPOCHDMFT4K Blackmagic Design - Photo Savings Point & Shoot Digital Camera
Blackmagic Design - Photo Savings BMD-CINECAMPOCHDMFT4K First Impressions
Better photos than her XR phone. The lens adapter works seamlessly with no performance penalty. The zoom and autofocus makes it easy. Its great for quick pictures everywhere with clear pictures. Been looking for a easy to use, simple Blackmagic Design - Photo Savings Point & Shoot Digital Camera.
- Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K with Micro Four Thirds Mount + Audio-Technica ATR6550 Condenser Shotgun Microphone, LED Light, 64GB Card, Monopod, Backpack, Strap & Complete Video Bundle
- Full size 4/3" HDR Sensor offers DCI 4K 4096 x 2160 imagery up to 60 fps, a Dual Native ISO of 25,600, and up to 120 fps of Windowed HD
- Active Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount accepts the original, lightweight Pocket Cinema Camera lenses, as well as PL, C, EF, lenses and more
- LCD capacitive 5" Touchscreen Display is super bright and the multi-function grip offers buttons and dials for easy control
- CFast 2.0 & SD/UHS-II Card Slots. Internal Stereo Mic. USB Type-C for External Recording. 13 Stops of Dynamic Range. 3D LUT Support. HDMI port.
- Fully-equipped Photo Savings Bundle for professional videography includes the exceptional Audio-Technica Consumer ATR6550 Condenser Shotgun Microphone, LED Video Light, 64GB card, and much more (See Description)
- Batteries: 2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Editor's Impressions Of The Blackmagic Design - Photo Savings BMD-CINECAMPOCHDMFT4K
- Battery Life
- Picture Quality
- Ease Of Use
- Value For Money
Blackmagic Design - Photo Savings BMD-CINECAMPOCHDMFT4K Final Thoughts
"Ease, convenience, speed!"
Some reviewers have problems with clarity, but I certainly do not. One thing that worries me is the little flap that covers the USB connector. The only problem I had was with the LCD screen. I'm still playing around with it. After over 10,000 pictures, my Blackmagic Design - Photo Savings BMD-CINECAMPOCHDMFT4K operates perfectly in every aspect.