Editor's Choice - Our Favorite BVI Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
1. BVI S4100 BVI Point & Shoot Digital Camera
User Ratings: 53
BVI S4100 First Impressions
"Um wow, totally wrong."
After taking a photo, it would not focus or operate, or so it seemed. I recommend this camera to those looking for an all in one camera. This camera also has the best in camera JPEG processing I've ever seen. Its small and very comfortable to hold and use, which is great cuz I have small hands. The burst rate is pretty good, and the image stabilization is superb.
- COOLPIX S4100 14 MP Digital Camera with 5x NIKKOR Wide-Angle Optical Zoom Lens and 3-Inch Touch-Panel LCD (Silver) + 8GB SDHC Memory + USB Card Reader + Memory Card Wallet + Shock Proof Deluxe Case + Accessory Saver Bundle!
- 14.0-megapixel CCD sensor for superb image quality
- 5x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom-NIKKOR Glass Lens
- 4-way VR Image Stabilization System
- Touch Control 3-inch High Resolution (460,000-dot) Clear Color Display
- EXPEED C2 for enhanced image quality and processing speed
- Editor's Impressions Of The BVI S4100
- Battery Life
- Picture Quality
- Ease Of Use
- Value For Money
BVI S4100 Final Thoughts
"The upgrade works fine."
It will take some getting used to. For me the upgrade was worth it as it had things I find extremely useful. But overall It is worth to buy and I totally recommend you to buy this bundle. The initial charge using the BVI S4100 to charge the battery took about 2 hours. If you receive an error message to turn off and then on remove the lens cap.