Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Canon (ZT) Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
1. Canon (ZT) CNSX620 Canon (ZT) Point & Shoot Digital Camera
Canon (ZT) CNSX620 First Impressions
"God bless you Canon (ZT)!"
However, while it was still working, it took great pictures and was very easy to use. 5 seconds to wait for auto focus is not going to kill me. I am so impressed with this Canon (ZT) CNSX620! It's got pretty much everything I could want in a Canon (ZT) Point & Shoot Digital Camera. I've researched this Canon (ZT) CNSX620 A LOT and I only heard great things.
- Canon PowerShot SX620 Digital Camera w/25x Optical Zoom - Wi-Fi & NFC Enabled (Black) ZeeTech Bundle (32GB Card Starter Bundle)
- Powerful 25x Optical Zoom with Intelligent IS helps optimize image stabilization for virtually shake free images, Capture spectacular 1080p Full HD video. Focusing Range : 1 centimeter (0.4 Inches) infinity (W), 1.0 meter (3.3feet) infinity (T)
- Built in Wi Fi* and NFC** allows for easy sharing and transferring of images and videos. Maximum f/number : f/3.2 f/6.6. Shutter Speed 1 1/2000 second 15 1/2000 second (in all shooting modes)
- 20.2 Megapixel*** CMOS sensor with DIGIC 4+ Image Processor helps deliver stunning image quality even in low light. Auto zoom dependent on number of subjects
- Large 3.0 inch (approximately 922,000 dots) LCD allows easy viewing even from a wide angle. Battery life: Approx. 295 shots, Eco Mode: Approx. 405 shots, Playback Mode: Approx. 360 minute Image Recording Format: Superfine / Fine, Effective
- Kit Includes: Canon PowerShot SX620 Digital Camera, 32Gb Sandisk Memory Card, Card Reader, 2-1 Pen Brush, Starter Kit
- Editor's Impressions Of The Canon (ZT) CNSX620
- Battery Life
- Picture Quality
- Ease Of Use
- Value For Money
Canon (ZT) CNSX620 Final Thoughts
"Zoom I am still iffy on."
So I went to a camera store and tried out both of them. I love the LED light and extra batteries for the camera and light. The image I've shared was taken from over 15 feet away with just the optical zoom. It is easy to use and takes clear pictures. I just love how easy it is to get good looking shots.