Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Polaroid Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
1. Polaroid I832W Polaroid Point & Shoot Digital Camera
User Ratings: 33
Polaroid I832W First Impressions
Likewise, don't rule out film. The stability at long zoom was fantastic. I've researched this Polaroid I832W A LOT and I only heard great things. I was pretty skeptical buying another point and shoot. My old SX700 that was serviceable for years finally gave up and failed.
- Polaroid 8MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom
- Compact digital camera makes it easy and fun to take high-quality images
- Delivers amazing quality with 8.0 mega pixel images on a 2.4-inch LCD screen
- Full-automatic features for point-and-shoot simplicity at your fingertips
- Smooth and fluid 3x optical and 4x digital zoom lets you catch every detail in a tight shot
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.5 x 1.25 inches (WxHxD); weighs 0.4 pounds
- Editor's Impressions Of The Polaroid I832W
- Battery Life
- Picture Quality
- Ease Of Use
- Value For Money
Polaroid I832W Final Thoughts
"I can carry it anywhere!"
Better photos than her XR phone. Its great for quick pictures everywhere with clear pictures. I bought this camera right before I went on vacation to Hawaii. Everything about it is solid and satisfying. I get great photos, and it does not take long to import them to my laptop.