Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Vivitar Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
1. Vivitar 60524 Vivitar Point & Shoot Digital Camera
User Ratings: 50
Vivitar 60524 First Impressions
"Great low light shot."
It will take some getting used to. The recommended solution is to send in the camera for cleaning. If you want to take bird pictures. I was honestly surprised that I could find anything like this on Amazon. I would like a firmware update to fix that.
- Vivitar ViviCam 7500i 7MP 3x Optical Zoom 3" LCD Digital Camera (Black)
- 3X OPTICAL ZOOM / 5X DIGITAL ZOOM
- 3.0 INCH LCD MONITOR
- MP3 PLAYER / PERSONAL MEDIA PLAYER
- SD Card Support (up to 1GB, not included)
- Slim Form Factor, Internal Lens
- Editor's Impressions Of The Vivitar 60524
- Battery Life
- Picture Quality
- Ease Of Use
- Value For Money
Vivitar 60524 Final Thoughts
"So far, so good."
Its small and very comfortable to hold and use, which is great cuz I have small hands. I get great photos, and it does not take long to import them to my laptop. Not to mention it worked great as a Vivitar Point & Shoot Digital Camera too. The zoom and autofocus makes it easy. I have yet to use the tripods but I'm excited to give them a try eventually.