Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Active Video Cameras
1. Active Active Video Camera
Active First Impressions
"Great Active Video Camera."
It is small and takes awesome pictures! Comes with lots of accessories and 2 batteries. Feels very fragile, cheap and lightweight. The quality and features were more than I expected. The accessories feel high quality, and I'm sure they are.
- Voyager HD Action Camera With Waterproof Case Underwater Sports Camera SD Card Slot Mounting Kit 30M Diving 2” LCD Screen Wide Angle Lens Sports Cam Rechargeable 8 GB SD Card Included
- 30 METERS WATERPROOF PERFORMANCE: With the solid and pretty waterproof case, you can dive into water up to 98 feet / 30 meters. Perfect for water sports, such as swimming, diving, surfing and so on. You can explore the unknown underwater world.
- 2” LCD AND MOUNTING ACCESSORY KITS: A larger screen allows you to view videos or pictures more clearly. Multifunctional accessories enable you to mount your camera to helmet, bicycles, wrist, etc. Great companion to shoot the exciting moment.
- SUPER CEAR VIDEO: Full HD video action cam with wide angle lens for beautiful picture
- MICRO SD MEMORY CARD SLOT: Never run out of storage you can insert any size capacity that works for you
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Editor's Impressions Of The Active
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Video Quality
- Value For Money
Active Final Thoughts
And the image on the Active itself is sharp and clear. Surprisingly it takes VERY good photos underwater. I started using it immediately and the quality looks very good. Cheaper than K2, and offered much more features. Comes with lots of accessories and 2 batteries.