Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Davola Video Cameras
1. Davola DL101 Davola Video Camera
User Ratings: 61 8
Davola DL101 First Impressions
First off I would like to commend Davola. But for action/close filming/pictures-can't beat it. The Davola DL101 is very easy to use. The pictures are captured in the swimming pool. Very nice package of accessories.
- Action Camera Davola 1080P WiFi Sports Camera 12MP Underwater Waterproof Camera with Wide-Angle Lens and Mounting Accessory Kits
- 1080FHD RECORDING & 170°WIDE-ANGLE: This action camera comes with 170° wide-angle lens, that enables wider and accurate motion capture. You can record stunning video footage in 1080FHD and capture high quality images at 12 megapixels.
- 2 RECHARGERABLE HIGH-CAPACITY BATTERIES: With 2 rechargeable batteries, you can get super long recording time, no more worries about missing any precious moments. Support up to 90 minutes recording time for each battery.
- 98 FEET WATERPROOF: Equipped with the solid waterproof case(there's one coming with the camera), you can record your moment underwater up to 98 feet with this underwater waterproof camera. Ideal for water sports, such as swimming, diving, snorkeling, surfing, fishing.
- WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL: With built-in WiFi, it has never been easier to control the sports camera on your smartphone. Just need to scan the QR code in user manual and download the free app to your smartphone.
- AFTER SALES SERVICE: Please feel free to email us using the information showed in user manual anytime you have issues with our products. We'll respond to you as soon as possible within 24 hours.
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Davola DL101
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Video Quality
- Value For Money
Davola DL101 Final Thoughts
"Not a scratch on it."
The picture quality out performs any expectation I had. I will be ordering several more for my personal use! If you have a Davola DL101, then you need this case. I will be taking this to my trip to the Philippines. Hope future firmware can change it to a long press.