Editor's Choice - Our Favorite HSTEK Video Cameras
1. HSTEK HSTEK Video Camera
User Ratings: 45
HSTEK First Impressions
HSTEK had also impressed me with their customer service. I travel a lot and can take all I need in a backpack. It took me 5 minutes to go through instruction. Everything worked well right out of the box. I’ve not confirmed the same behavior with Bluetooth.
- HuiShuTek RC Quadcopter RTF Drone with Camera 720P HD Live Video WiFi 2.4GHz 6-Axis Gyro with Altitude Hold, One Key Return and Headless Mode, Optical Sight Function,for Kids & Beginners ，Foldable
- Equipped with One Key Return & Headless Security System to assist beginners and help prevent losing the drone
- APP control system: Operate your drone through an APP after connecting the Wi-Fi to your phone (iOS or Android), offering you real-time image transmission, easy to shoot and read, fun to share
- Modular and bonus battery: There are 2 powerful 3.7V 1300mAh Modular batteries including 1 bonus, which can provide longer flight time for you and your family, this modular design ensures the safety of charge and storage
- High school low speed wind mode :speed speed change,switching high-grade speed to output more torque when the wind is big,Aerobatic flight allows the drone to be stable and the aerial picture quality is good!
- Altitude Hold Function: Powerful air pressure altitude hold function allows the drone to hover at it's current height after releasing the throttle stick. Easy for you to shoot quality images or videos.
- Batteries: 2 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Recommended Age: 14 years and up
- Editor's Impressions Of The HSTEK
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Value For Money
HSTEK Final Thoughts
This HSTEK takes the cake with utility and functionality. The controls have zero noticeable lag. Not a crack in the fuselage or even a broken prop. Adds some professionalism look to a spectator. It holds altitude like a champ and is easy to control.