Editor's Choice - Our Favorite KO-ON Video Cameras
1. KO-ON KO-ON Video Camera
User Ratings: 67 13
KO-ON First Impressions
Plus the cat seems to enjoy chasing it around as well. I think the KO-ON app will take some getting used to. Without it the recordings would have cutouts and visible lag. Positively the best drone for inexperienced pilots. This drone is very easy to fly, very stable.
- KO-ON Drone for Kids and Beginners RC Helicopter Quadcopter with LED Lights, Altitude Hold, Headless Mode, 3D Flips, One Key Take Off/Landing and Extra Batteries Toys for Boys and Girls
- ✈【LONGER FLIGHT TIME】With 2 rechargeable batteries equipped in the drone and 3 batterise for the transmitter, your flight time can be prolonged up to 24 minutes. Enjoy your flight, don't worry about battery life.
- ✈【ALTITUDE HOLD】Altitude hold mode enables drone to be locked in the air at a certain height. Super suitable for kids and beginners, easier to control.
- ✈【ONE KEY TAKE OFF/LANDING/RETURN】You can operate these functions by only pressing one button. The drone can emergently stop by long pressing the landing button. It's easier for kids to operate the drone. It will surprise you all!
- ✈【DAZZLING LED LIGHTS】The drone has 28 lamp beads, which make your drone brighter and more dazzling. And when the drone is at low battery status, the LED indicator would slowly flash.
- ✈【HEADLESS MODE】You can fly to any location without worrying about what direction the drone is facing. You won’t lose direction any more! More fun to play!
- Batteries: 3 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Recommended Age: 8 years and up
- Editor's Impressions Of The KO-ON
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Value For Money
KO-ON Final Thoughts
"As a first drone."
This is an essential process for proper flight. The liability insurance is worth it. I did a lot of reading before choosing it. Easy to assemble, easy to fly, easy to maneuver. The controls have zero noticeable lag.