Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Lowepro Video Cameras
1. Lowepro LP36990 Lowepro Video Camera
User Ratings: 74 4
Lowepro LP36990 First Impressions
I did a lot of reading before choosing it. It works perfectly with no problems, indoors, outdoors. Didn’t unplug in the middle of the flights. The liability insurance is worth it. Everything you need to fly and fly a lot.
- Lowepro DroneGuard BP 450 – A Commerical Drone & Quadcopter Backpack For DJI Phantom, 3DR Solo, & Similar Drones
- Fits DJI Phantoms or 3DR Solo, up to 10-inch tablet, props, battery, RC/transmitter, cables, manual, tools, and other essentials (like sunglasses, flashlight, light jacket, keys, smartphone).
- Customize the pack for a secure gear fit and optimized workflow with our modular Drone Guard interiors.
- An ActivZone suspension provides breathable and supported comfort with a perforated EVA back panel, contoured shoulder straps, sternum strap and hip belt.
- Form Shell armored construction provides a structured frame, protecting the gear inside, and a Form Shell molded top pocket offers easy access to sunglasses, headphones and other essentials. Molded and removable battery boxes keep critical gear organized.
- A built-in All Weather AW Cover may be deployed from a zippered pocket at bottom of pack for extra protection from rain, snow, dust and sand.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Lowepro LP36990
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Value For Money
Lowepro LP36990 Final Thoughts
"So far so good."
We are currently having 12-15MPH gusts of wind. Easy to fly, fast and the most important durable! We are currently having 12-15MPH gusts of wind. Other than that, these out perform other drones I own. Best part is it is fully charged in 30 min.