Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Maginon Video Cameras
1. Maginon Maginon Video Camera
User Ratings: 72 9
Maginon First Impressions
Besides that though its a great little drone. It hovered in place even with the 4 to 7 mph breezes. Great quality and easy enough for beginners to learn with. The case is really well-made and everything fits perfectly. It holds altitude like a champ and is easy to control.
- Maginon RTF RC Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera (1280 x 720p) – 2.4ghz – 6 Gyro Flying with Altitude Hold Function, Headless Mode, and One Key Return Home
- ONE KEY RETURN & HEADLESS MODE: Assists beginners and helps prevent a lost drone
- ALTITUDE HOLD FUNCTION: Powerful air pressure altitude hold function allows the drone to hover at it's current height after releasing the throttle stick. Easy for you to capture quality images or videos with the integrated 2MP camera and 1280x720p high definition video camera
- ONE KEY 360° FLIP AND 3 FLIGHT MODES: Pilot on beginner, intermediate, or advanced modes. Our lightweight drone is equipped with a mode which makes all of the forward/backward/right/left command decisions simple and easy, making this remote control drone a perfect choice for beginners and children.
- 6-AXIS GYROSCOPE: This Quadcopter features a 6 Axis Gyro Flight System which ensures stability and easy maneuvering throughout all flights. Makes it possible for excellent performance of flips and rolls by a simple push of the button.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY Satisfaction is guaranteed. In fact, we back our belief in the quality of our products by offering a 3 year warranty on all Maginon products
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Recommended Age: 14 years and up
- Editor's Impressions Of The Maginon
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Value For Money
Maginon Final Thoughts
"Nice Maginon Video Camera!"
I did a lot of reading before choosing it. My eyes are not as good as they used to be. The safety features are second to none. I also added the remote protector and the screen protector. Also I would HIGHLY suggest you use the prop guards.