Editor's Choice - Our Favorite YoungRC Video Cameras
1. YoungRC YoungRC Video Camera
YoungRC First Impressions
I've crashed my YoungRC hundreds of times. I think the YoungRC app will take some getting used to. Below I will list the pros and cons I've got with this drone. Very durable for a beginner to crash lots of times. The YoungRC is a great deal in this price range and quality.
- YoungRC F550 Drone Frame Kit 550mm Hexacopter 6-Axis Quadcopter FlameWheel
- ★★What You Can Get: connecting arm x 6, top cover x 1, the next cover x 1, screw x 36.
- ★Built from quality materials: The main frame is glass fiber while the arms are constructed from ultra durable polyamide nylon
- ★The added lift capacity of a hex configuration makes this frame ideal for carrying larger payloads such as camera systems and other electronic components.
- ★F550 also features colored arms (2 white, 2 black and 2 red) which are great for orientation. It helps to keep you flying the right direction without the need for different colored props.
- ★Assembly is a breeze with pre-threaded brass sleeves for all of the frame bolts, so no lock-nuts are required. It utilizes one size of bolt for the entire build, making the hardware very easy to keep in order and only requiring one size of hex wrench to assemble.
- Recommended Age: 16 years and up
- Editor's Impressions Of The YoungRC
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Value For Money
YoungRC Final Thoughts
"She enjoys it!"
It is well built, tough and ready to fly out of the box. Really the best YoungRC Video Camera for the money! Best part is it is fully charged in 30 min. I also added the remote protector and the screen protector. It will automatically return home if connection is lost.